space
space
space

11/3/08

Fun with Food!

Yes, I am entering another photo contest at 5 Minutes for Mom. I figure that one of the many photos I take each week will eventually payoff...literally!

The theme this time is "fun with food". Since Sam has never been a big eater nor a messy child, I am opting for little Luke...

I call this picture "Here, Baby. Let me help you with that." and I chose it for two reasons:

1.) Luke and Abby-Cat both really love food and will eat absolutely anything
2.) Kids and cats are funny, especially together sharing Gerber squash


10 comments:

Dee said...

oh they are soo cute!

Shasta said...

That is too cute, I love the look on his face!

Dawn said...

I think it's a winner already!!! :)

I may have to check that one out. Is there a certain age/time frame?? Oh, I'll go and look!

Lin said...

That's too funny, cats do love to help out with eating!!

Michelle said...

That is so cute! Reminds me of one of my cats! lol

Rebeckah said...

I hope you win! SO FREAKING CUTE : ). I just love babies : ) and kitties!

Grammy said...

Aw, that is so cute. I hope you win.
Grammy

Emily ~ Little Window Shoppe said...

Darling photo! I love his little cheeks. :)

The White Family said...

Simply Adorable!! Good luck with the contest. :o)

Pamela Kramer said...

Cute! What a happy cat. lol - Thanks for your entry.