space
space
space

12/10/08

Secret Santa Soiree & Book Swap

This was a good week, as far as mail goes. I received my package from my Secret Santa and Sam received his book...all the way from Alaska!

I feel bad for my sender because she paid for "priority" and it took 5 days to reach me, plus the box was totally mangled. That didn't dampen my spirits, though.

Thank you so much, Secret Santa! You did a GREAT job...Yankee Candle melts, cute 'Thank You' note cards, my absolute favorite chocolate, and two adorable hangers. (I put the Christmas one on my big tree!) I love it all, even the card. Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!


Before



After


Sam's package held quite the stash, too. An adorable "Wonder Pets" Christmas book, a personalized bookmark and candy. We really LOVE Christmas books, and have quite a collection, but we didn't have this one! Thank you, Cali. We've read it three times!


We had so much fun giving and receiving, and want to thank Georgie, Amy and Vanessa for organizing both of these. We can't wait to do it again next year!!

4 comments:

Dawn said...

Awesome stuff there Dina!!! I just love getting good stuff in the mail. I'm still waiting on my SSS.

Sam looks proud as punch with his loot! LOL!

I can't believe how mangled that box was. Good grief!

Daphine said...

Wow! Great stuff!

Unbelievable how it arrived to you though!

Anonymous said...

So glad you got your book!!!

Tracey said...

Good gifts! That box took a beating huh??