space
space
space

5/17/09

Sprinkles of fun!

I bought Sam this little alligator sprinkler at Dollar Tree about 4 years ago. It still works great, and since Friday was really warm, we thought we would introduce it to Luke. He was very apprehensive...at first.

Sam finally convinced him to come towards the crazy shooting water, only to get a face full of the cold stuff. He retreated under the grill and cried, but not for long.










And, yes. Luke is wearing a "swim diaper" with a "muscle shirt" and Crocs. (We are that redneck!)


8 comments:

Christine said...

OH MY GOSH..GREAT pictures!! You really did a great job of capturing the moment. ROL, 'we are that redneck!'

Kathleen said...

I sympathize with Luke...I hate the cold and would react the same way with a spray of cold water to the face. LOVE that picture! :)

Daphine said...

WOW! Great shots! Your boys are just so darn cute! Goodness!

@nnie said...

I have to agree that your shot of the water in the face is classic. But how many of us actually capture that moment like you did? Very impressed.

Izzy, Emmy 'N Alexander said...

Looks like a ton of fun! My girls are still apprehensive about the whole sprinkle phenomenon.

Nicolle said...

Those pictures are adorable. Yes, Luke didn't look too happy at first. I am sure they had fun though!

Haha, yeah, I think Boyd looks redneck when he's in any kind of top and just a diaper. haha.

Anonymous said...

Haha! They're so cute!! Gotta love the dollar tree.

The Pifer's said...

Oh my what adorable pictures!!!!!! To cute!!!!