space
space
space

10/19/09

i heart faces

This week's theme at iheartfaces.com is "Pink!"



I'm pretty sure we all have a "pink story", but here is the one behind this photo...

I sponsor a friend every year for the 3-Day Walk, but this year I thought I would include a photo in with my donation. So, I just cut a big pink heart out and asked Sam if I could take a picture of him holding it. (Luke isn't exactly cooperative right now, when it comes to the camera.) He agreed, but after a couple clicks he asked if he could also hold "his heart". See...his red heart is nearly perfect and he cut it out "all by himself."


I just couldn't resist this edit because his features are so dark against the pink and red. My friend loved it and I hope you do, too!

img_1454-1

To see more pink photos or to play along, click HERE.



23 comments:

Bridgette said...

What a cutie! Great shot!!!

blueviolet said...

It turned out really cute!

Yaya said...

Adorable!

He & Me + 3 said...

Beautiful!

BlondeShot Creative said...

the subtle colors in this shot work well

the monkey's mama said...

oh it is great. I'm so happy to see a boy picture in this series!

homemakerchronicles said...

What a kind gesture and a beautiful picture! And tell me more about Unknown Mami...I've never heard of it.

Ave said...

Beautiful! Sam has so beautiful eyes!

Melinda said...

Stunning photo! I can't get over those eyes - wow!!

Alice said...

awesome shot! and sam did a great job with his red heart - it looks perfect to me! that was a nice thing for you to do for your friend :O)

and thanks for the comment you left on my blog - i appreciate it :O)

Tomara said...

Great photo! Love the added story behind it!

Marie said...

What a gorgeous photo!

righteousnessbyfaith said...

lovely photo! :)

Izzy 'N Emmy said...

Beautiful photo and a lovely story behind it. :)

Kelli @ RTSM said...

So cute!

Jenny said...

Great picture!

Drew said...

What a cute idea for the theme. Boys are hard to get to cooperate with the camera, but I think yours did a great job!

Emily said...

That smile is precious. He looks so very proud...as he should be.

Geezees Geezees Custom Canvas Art said...

Beautiful!

Taylor said...

Super cute shot, it turned out great.

TRICIA @ The Zoo said...

I love this photo. The coloration is perfect.

P.S. Your header is adorable.

♥georgie♥ said...

Oh Dina how did I miss this lovely and precious photo! Love it!

Mrs4444 said...

MAN, you grow cute kids!