Neil will be traveling A LOT the next 2 weeks, so we have a date-night planned for Saturday. Ooh-la-la! I so LOVE to go out to dinner, just the 2 of us.
How sweet are we?!? (In August of 2007...tee hee...)
We have some job/home stuff going on and would love prayer for God's will! No worries. It's nothing but great, but we are still up-in-the-air with some of it, so prayer is our answer. If you have any extra time, please throw one our way.
This was part of Sam's work this week (Kindergarten) and I really loved it. 1.) It looks a lot like Sam's leg, which means that it looks a lot like my leg 2.) He wanted to spare the ant
Love a compassionate (& "lean") boy!
(I would let him go because he will not bite you. All he wants is food.)
Got a great award from my new blog friend, Mommy Wemmick.
It's the honest abe award and I have to tell 10 honest things about myself, so here goes...
1. I have 4 (yes, 4) tattoos. In fact, I just got the 4th a couple weeks ago, and yes. It hurt.
2. I wish my husband had some tattoos.
3. I use "fixin" and "mash" way too often and totally wrong.
4. I believe that salvation is The Way.
5. I love marriage. (My parents have been married 49 years and 6 months.)
6. I believe I can do anything.
7. I struggle with vanity.
8. I worry about my boys much more than I care to admit.
9. I LOVE eating olives and peanut butter straight from the jar.10. I need to get off the computer...right now.
LOVE this yummy baby girl...
Have a fantastic weekend! XOXO!!