We are. Hope you enjoy yours!
(Made with love by Sam, 6-years old)
The amazingly talented Tezzie tagged me for the following:
1. What 3 things can always be found in your refrigerator?
Cheese, mustard and butter!
2. What famous person do you (or other people) think you resemble?
I've heard from many, many people that I look like Mary Stuart Masterson, even
totally mistaken for her in a club back in 1995. The funny thing is that during
college I had very short hair just like she did in Some Kind of Wonderful.
Total coincidence, but I loved it!
If you don't know who she is...
3. What are your superpowers?
Discovering where smells originate and knowing a lie!
4. What do you do when no one is watching?
Pull out gray hairs. (I hear Mary Stuart Masterson does that too!)
Now, I will send the following questions to...
1. If you could live anywhere, what city would you choose?
2. What is your guilty pleasure...TV, reading, food, etc.?
3. What is the one thing you hope your boy(s) learn from YOU?
4. If you could have a celebrity "blog follower", who would it be?