It was a holiday-week for the boys, so I thought I would
document an average day in our lives...
- Sam always wakes up first...and plays outside last.
- Luke's approaching Potty-Master status, finally.
- The afternoon warmed up and the boys played outside.
- "Egg cups" were a big dinner success...see below.
It was a great day!
Shredded cheddar cheese
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Spray one muffin cup for each serving with cooking spray. Using two
slices of ham for each cup, lay the ham slices criss-crossing each other,
ruffling the slices into the muffin cup and up the sides to make it fit.
3. Crack one egg into each muffin cup. Sprinkle with salt and pepper. Top with cheese.
4. Bake for 10-12 minutes, or until white appears cooked.
(I used a thicker-cut, "country" ham for our cups and cooked it a bit
beforehand. Plus, I dropped the cheese in the bottom and served
the cups atop fried potatoes.)