My sweet friend, Melanie, tagged me for the "11's", so
here we go...a bit modified...
11 little-known-facts about:
- 1. 1973 was a wonderful year. (Take my word 4 it!)
- 2. My wedding anniversary is also my birthday. (Like to keep things simple.)
- 3. I was previously married…to a professional drummer…and we are still good friends.
- 4. I seriously LOVE bacon. (Not surprising to some of YOU!)
- 5. Sam was my 1st pregnancy and Luke was my 4th. (God had a better plan!)
- 6. My southern-drawl comes and goes, depending on the company.
- 7. I absolutely adore the color “robin’s egg blue”.
- 8. I want a Bantam chicken. (We have the yard and basement space.)
- 9. I read at least one book every 2 weeks.
- 10. I love the smell of my kitties…especially their stinky paws. I know. I know.
- 11. I’m a sucker for vintage Christmas ornaments, boots and tattoos!
1. Best childhood memory?
Any and every summer vacation. We went to the beach for a week every summer.
2. Your favorite/go to movie. The one you could watch a million times?
I adore Audrey Hepburn, so Breakfast at Tiffany’s or Charade.
3. If you were driving right now, what music/song would you be singing along too?
Anything Christina Perri or Gotye!
4. Best photography tip/tutorial, you've ran past lately?
Andi just posted some great selfie-tips that I noted.
5. Favorite saying or inspirational quote?
“Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away.”
6. Who do you look up to the most?
My parents celebrated their 51st wedding anniversary in October, so I’d say them!
7. Favorite tv show?
I like anything old and Sam and I are watching “Family Affair” on MeTV every morning before school. Love Buffy and Jody so much!
8. Which store would you choose to max your credit card out at?
I really like to be pampered, so probably a salon…tho, I do love Old Navy and Victoria’s Secret a whole-heck-of-a-lot!
9. Coffee or tea?
Neither. An ice-cold Coke, please.
10. If you could go anywhere in the world, with anyone in the world... where & who?
My boys LOVE shoes, so I’d like to take them to the big Dr. Marten’s store in London. It’s just so cool and they would have a ball! (Plus, I’d get another pair of boots.)
11. The last sweet/funny/crazy/cute thing your kiddo/grand-babe said or did?
Every single time I park the car, Luke unbuckles, jumps out of his seat and says, "Hey, silly mama!". Every single time. I love it. Every single time!
And, so this is the point where I tag some of my favorite bloggers
and add on 11 new questions, but...I've been sick all week...so
I'm slacking. Hope some of you will play along, tho, b/c it's
always fun to learn more about your blogging-friends!