space
space
space

10/19/08

Pumpkin Fest



Our neighborhood had its annual Pumpkin Fest this weekend. We have our own Boy Scout troop that uses it as a fundraiser, plus a lot of local companies (and friends) set up booths, games, bouncies, etc. The weather was just perfect and we all had a great time!

The shirts that Sam and Luke wore were souvenirs from our recent trip, though I got them at a Walmart in New Hampshire! (You know how I love a bargain!!)


P.S. THANK YOU to Dawn for turning me onto Scrapblog! That's where I created this fun pic.


3 comments:

Dawn said...

You did a great job on your scrapblog page!! Very cute. Wasn't it fun?!?

The boys look darling as usual.

Fun times!

Nicolle said...

I love your scrapblog picture. Very cute. I love the Halloween stuff at Walmart too! Boyd got an orange onesie for $3, and we got his doggie costume for $10.

:)

Heidi said...

Very cute picture of your boys. We were at Pumpkin Fest as well but only for a short while.