I've been a bit slack with my fragments since school let out. Can't imagine why! Teehee.
And, now we are preparing for our vacation. We'll soon be leaving for a week in Orlando. We LOVE Disney. Sam has already met Mickey 4 times in his short life, and we can't wait to introduce Luke. Lots of good pics coming, I'm sure.
We've had some crazy storms lately. Not crazy for GA, but crazy compared to the last few years. Lots of lightening. I don't care for lightening.
The crazy storms have meant a surge of beaver and turtles in our neighborhood. Some of the turtles are huge, too. We love turtles!
Sam informed me today that he wants to eat Steak & Shake everyday of his life. I told him that would mean A LOT of fries. Really good fries, albeit. Really. Good.
Did you follow Yaya? She recently met Alex and has some great pictures. Makes me super happy!
I received another sweet award from Mommy Wemmick. This time it's the Sunshine Award. And, I have to share 5 things that bring me sunshine.
1. Hearing my kids laugh together. (Ages 6 and 2)
2. Drinking ice-cold Coke from glass bottles.
3. Taking photos...lots of photos.
4. Knowing that in October my parents will celebrate their 50th anniversary!
5. Knowing that I want to celebrate my 50th anniversary with Neil.
6. Receiving comments on this blog.