space
space
space

7/23/14

Check me out!

 
If you're my friend on facebook, you know that I just had a photography article published.
 
If not, well...I was asked a month or so ago to contribute an article on photographing
children to Resource Magazine.  Of course, I jumped at the chance, and here it is...
 
 
http://resourcemagonline.com/2014/07/photographing-kids-tips-tricks-mom-blographer/
 
 
I still shoot with my 6-year old Canon Rebel EOS, so in no way do I consider
myself a pro.  Therefore, this was extra cool.
 
Plus, I got to showoff some of my all-time-favorite photos!
 
 
Supporting these fine linkies:
  Weekly Top Shot 
Little Things Thursday
Give Me your Best Shot
1440
Friday Photo Journal
Favorite Photo Friday
Friday Finds
Share the Joy Thursday
 
sig

16 comments:

tiarastantrums said...

how awesome!! Congrats!!!

April said...

yay! nice work! congratulations, what an honor to be asked to do this :)

Pride In Photos Beauty said...

Dina, this is fantastic. Great opportunity for you.

carol l mckenna said...

Wonderful and congrats to you~ ^_^

artmusedog and carol (A Creative Harbor)

Kim said...

This is just so so wonderful! What a great opportunity and you are a wonderful photog!

Meri said...

Wow! What an honor!

Tamar SB said...

As we say... mazal tov!

Unknown said...

suuuuper cool!!1 congrats!

Buckeroomama said...

Congrats!! So cool!

Nicolle said...

Dina, this is so awesome. So proud of you, and loved the article!

Viv@Thoughts from the Desktop said...

Congratulations well deserved

Unknown said...

Just shows you don't have to always have the top of the line gadgets to be great. Superb job. Frame it and remember it then go for it again!

Lmkazmierczak said...

That is so cool...Congrats♪

betty-NZ said...

How cool is that! Congrats!

Unknown said...

That is so cool! Congratulations!

Sharon said...

Good for you, Dina! I always love to see what your boys are up to in your photos each week!