space
space
space

10/16/13

Boo-tiful!

 
I went with a totally different "look" for this year's Halloween mantel...
 
 
 
 
 
 
P.S.  I got the black wreaths, roses and skeleton couple at a local home store, and
just used hot glue and zip ties to pull it all together.  The banner was plain
chipboard (cheap!) and I stamped it with skulls, adding bows to a few for fun.
 
 
 
Give me your best shot at Better in BulkLittle by Littlekim klaxon dot comNew Blog Hop Button125
  Friday Photo Journalthe long road
 
TidyMomPIN MEme
sig

14 comments:

Buckeroomama said...

I'm loving these b/w conversions, Dina!

Snap said...

These are great. Love the rat and the wreaths. Everything is perfect for Halloween.

Tamar SB said...

How fun!! Love the black and white - adds to the spookiness!

The Artful Diva said...

I love, love the skeleton sitting on the wreath!

Kim Cunningham said...

Fun! The Skelton bride is kind of making me chuckle. She's kind of cute.

Adrienne said...

Amazing. I'm late to the fall decorating game this year...might have decided that I'm just gonna wait and get Christmassy once Thanksgiving has past!

What Marty Sees said...

Eeeeeeek! The bats hanging from the window...shutter ;-)

Our photos said...

How fun!!!

tiarastantrums said...

haha - My kids would love this - I'm so boring- I never decorate for holidays!

Unknown said...

I love it! I am another boring decorator, plus I don't have a mantel. I'll use that as my excuse! lol

Louisette said...

How fun, greeting from Belgium

Sharon said...

I love the black and white tones. And those skeletons are so funny. Especially the one in a prom dress (?)!

Ross said...

I think going with the black and white is a great added touch. Your creative side of things is first rate! Have a great weekend.

Laura said...

How fun is this!!!